Common Problems of Pensioner << Previous

Change of PDA

If you want to get your pension account transferred to any other PDA/bank, apply to your present PDA. PCDA (P), Allahabad has no role to play in this regard except in case of transfer outside India. To change the PDA please submit an application to your current PDA. The application form for change of PDA is available on this Website. Form for change of Pension Disbursing Agencies.
| Site Map | Contact Us | ©2017 PCDA(P)