Common Problems of Pensioner << Previous

Types of Complaints

There are broadly two types of complaints.
  1. For redressal of their grievances relating to pension sanction/revision, individual should first approach his Head of Office/ Record Office from where he retired/discharged , as the claims are initiated by them to the office of the PCDA (P).

    Except in the case of Commissioned Officers whose PPOs are sent by PCDA (P) direct to PDAs and they can write to Grant- I Military section.

    In case of Air Force Officers and personnel discharged on or after 1.11.85, complaints/grievances may be addressed to DCDA (AF), Subroto Park, Delhi Cantt. as they are the concerned Pension Sanctioning Authorities.

    In case of Naval officers/ personnel discharged on or after 1.11.85 the complaints may be addressed to CDA (Navy),No. 1, Cooperage Road, Mumbai-400039 email-id as they are the concerned Pension Sanctioning Authorities.

    In case it is informed by your Head of Office/ Record Office that your pension case is pending with Pr. CDA (P), Allahabad, then please quote letter No. and date under which claim has been sent to this office and also quote your original PPO number in case the complaint relates to revision or issue of corrigendum PPO.

  2. In your complaints relating to payment, the following channels may be utilised :
    In case the pension is being drawn from Agency for Complaint
    Treasury/PAO Director of Treasury of that State/Treasury Officer
    Public Sector Bank Regional Office of PSB concerned/Manager of the bank branch
    (Please also see details under the Pension Disbursing Agencies list )
    CDA (PD) Meerut for Northern DPDOs or CDA -Chennai for four southern DPDOs or to Audit section of PCDA(P) Draupadi Ghat Allahabad
  1. Sri. Niranjan Kumar, IDAS
                                Addl. CDA(P)
    Public Grievances Officer (PGO)
    Office of the Pr. CDA (Pensions),
    Draupadi Ghat, Allahabad - 211014
    Phone No.(PBX) - 0532/2622618, 2622698, 2622699
    Direct phone no. - 2420210, Residence - 2622223

  2. Every year, Pr. CDA(P), CDA(PD) Meerut and CDA Chennai hold 4 Defence Pension Adalats in different parts of the country and wide publicity is given for the same in News papers etc.The month and place of the next Adalat will also be displayed under 'What's new' on this Web Site. Any grievance in respect of pension sanction/payment, received by the Pension Adalat Officer is settled in a time bound manner and the pensioner is informed. The pensioner can send his grievances to the nominated , Defence Pension Adalat Officer, Office of the Pr. CDA(P), Allahabad - 211014., if the Adalat is to be conducted by PCDA(P) Allahabad.

    All the information relating to the date and venue of the Pension Adalat in the near future will be provided on this Website.

  3. You can lodge a complaint through CPGRAMS.

  4. STD Code-0532 PBX 2622618, 2622698, 2622699.
  5. You can send your complaints through E-Mail to this office .Our E-Mail address is cda[dash]albd[at]hub[dot]nic[dot]in.
  6. If you are planning to visit the Office of the PCDA (P) Allahabad, please do check the information given under 'Visit Allahabad' on this Website. Once you reach PCDA (P) Allahabad, report at the Reception to get yourself guided to the concerned section.
  7. Please do write to us your grievances on the format given below. Our Postal Address is :
    Office of the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pensions)
    Draupadi Ghat,
    Allahabad 211014.

    The following information is necessary for linking of your case. You can download this form and write to us .
  8. For your grievance you may please write to
    Director(Pensions), Ministry of Defence, New Delhi
    Phone no. (011)23015609
    Mail to Harbans Singh
| Site Map | Contact Us | ©2017 PCDA(P)