AF, Lodge A Complaint
<< Previous

To lodge your complaint(Only for Air Force Pensioner),
please provide the below information:

*Name of AF Pensioer / Family Pensioner


Regmental Number

* PPO (Original)

(Enter PPO Number with Upper case alpha
character and without any special character like '/'. )

Corrigendum/Latest PPO (If any)

*Bank Account Number

*Type of Complaints




Other (DPDO, Treasury, PAO, Post-Office)

*Mobile Number

*Email Id

Upload PDF File only (if required)
(PDF File Size Not More then 20 MB)

Description (Not more than 300 words)

Image Verification


| Site Map | Contact Us | ©2007 PCDA(P)