Sun, October 02, 2022

a. Important Notice:- Pensioner Migrated on SPARSH       b. List of Pensioners whose Identification is Due on SPARSH, as on 23.09.2022.      


Change of PDA

If you want to get your pension account transferred to any other PDA/bank, apply to your present PDA. PCDA (P), Allahabad has no role to play in this regard except in case of transfer outside India. To change the PDA please submit an application to your current PDA. The application form for change of PDA is available on this Website. Form for change of Pension Disbursing Agencies.

Disclaimer :

  • The information provided on this web site is based on relevant Govt. orders/Army Instructions/Army orders. However, contents of this web site cannot be quoted as authority in any of the correspondence with the office of the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pensions) or with any other organisation.
  • No classified information will be provided or received through this web site.
  • The copyright and ownership as regards the domain name, content and web design rest with the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pensions).

Copyright © 2018 - All Rights Reserved -