Sun, October 02, 2022

a. Important Notice:- Pensioner Migrated on SPARSH       b. List of Pensioners whose Identification is Due on SPARSH, as on 23.09.2022.      


Other Problems Faced By Pensioner

  • Delay in Receipt of PPO : Often there is delay in receipt of PPOs when the pension claims are not submitted to the Pr.CDA(P) office atleast three months before the date of retirement. Please ensure that the pension application in submitted well in advance to your RO/ HOO to ensure early notification of pension. In case is any problem relating to receipt of PPO or Corrigendum PPOs , please lodge a complaint through this Website, under 'Lodge a complaint'. Also send intimation to Pension Disbursing Authority and Record Office/Head of Office regularly for any change in your residential address. Please ensue that you fill all the columns of the pension application so that your claim in not returned.
  • Pension not drawn by pensioner : In case you have not drawn your pension for last 12 months, please approach your PDA with explanation for delay, non re-employment and non-conviction certificates. Treasury Officers/PAOs have powers to make payment of arrears upto 3 years (5 years in case of DPDOs). Pr. CDA(P) can sanction arrears claims beyond these limits.
  • Endorsement Of Family Details/Family Pension :If joint notification of family pension has not been done in your case, apply on the proper form to your PDA for endorsement of family pension. Your PDA will process the application through your R.O./H.O.O./Army Hqrs.
  • Dispute on Family Pension : In case of any dispute regarding entitlement to family pension, the matter may be got sorted out with RO and HOO. For immediate guidance, assistance of local Zila Sainik Board may be sought.
  • Rejection of Disability Pension :In case disability pension is rejected, you are entitled to make ,an appeal to the Govt. of India within 6 months through the Record Office, if you feel that the disability in your case is due to Service factors. Similarly, family of the deceased can also make an appeal, if the claim for special family pension is rejected.
  • Problem regarding receipt of payment of Pension: If you have any problem regarding payment of pension, write to your PDA with PPO No. and account number.If your problem is not solved by PDA, write to the Group Officer of the Audit Section of Principal CDA(P) Allahabad/Public Grievances Officer, Office of the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pension), Draupadi Ghat, Allahabad, or 'lodge a complaint' through this website.
  • Complaints : While sending your application/representation to the office of the Principal C.D.A.(P), Allahabad, please ensure that complete information/ particulars are invariably furnished alongwith full details of your problem/ grievance. A format for lodging a complaint in given under 'Grievance redressal' and also under 'lodge a complaint' both available on this website.
  • Incorrect notification of PensionIf you have any problem or doubt regarding the rate of pension granted to you, write to the Record Office/H.O.O. indicating the P.P.O. No. in which the pension was granted to you. If the pensioner feels that some correction is required in his PPO, he should contact his Head of Office/PDA for taking up the matter with Pr. C.D.A.(P) Allahabad.
  • Non- payment of OTI :If you are entitled to OTI, submit the OTI application to your PDA for payment.
  • PPO lost/Request for duplicate PPO :If the PPO is lost/not received, request the PDA to send a loss certificate on the prescribed form to Principal CDA(P), Allahabad/other PSA
  • Pension/Family Pension not revised :In case your pension has not been revised as on date or the same has been incorrectly revised please fill the form given under 'Lodge a complaint' for sending the same through E-Mail or write to us by post on the format provided under 'Grievance redressal' on this website.
  • Commutation :Commutation of the portion of the pension can be done along with the notification of the pension, and should be sent along with the pension claim to your HOO/RO. In case commutation is to be done at a subsequent date an application (on the format available on this Website under 'Forms for disbursement') should be submitted to your Pension Disbursing Agencies.

Disclaimer :

  • The information provided on this web site is based on relevant Govt. orders/Army Instructions/Army orders. However, contents of this web site cannot be quoted as authority in any of the correspondence with the office of the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pensions) or with any other organisation.
  • No classified information will be provided or received through this web site.
  • The copyright and ownership as regards the domain name, content and web design rest with the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pensions).

Copyright © 2018 - All Rights Reserved -